You can apply for a franchise either for opening your own GemShine store, or, if you already have a shop, by incorporating GemShine jewellery to the products you already sell.
Why apply for a GemShine franchise?
- We are at the very top of the production chain, we can pass on you margins as high as 100%, depending on the designer line, which means very high potential earnings.
- For this very reason, we control the sourcing of stones, execution of orders and delivery times, which allows you to plan your inventory and reliably inform your customers of final availability dates.
- We closely work with the most exclusive and recognized brand for Diamonds: De Beers’ jewellers are our only suppliers, which ensures the acknowledgement of the final customers and the flawless finish of the product.
- Our designs range from the very classic to the most innovative and alternative pieces of jewellery. Within our range, there will be something for every single customer, no matter how difficult he/she is to please.
- Our massive inventory of jewellery will allow you to please every budget (including your own!). Prices start as low as EUR/USD 10 and go as high as you want them to go. This will allow you to start your business with more affordable products and, over time, increase the average value of your orders.
- Depending on your qualities and requirements (whether you already have a shop or showroom or not, whether you want regional or local exclusivity), the initial investment is reasonable and flexible. You will be able to pay it off within the first six months.
- You will receive a regular Franchise Magazine, packed with information about new products and handy selling tips. In addition, every brochure provides information about the products on sale. Of course, you can always call us with questions and we will be delighted to answer.
- All GemShine products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if a customer wants to return a product, for whatever reason, simply send it back to us and we will provide a full refund or exchange. Please note that reasonable restrictions apply for tailor-made orders, in which case, a full discussion of return policies is required.
Please complete this Application.
If you need more information or have questions, please call 44-(0)7092 083897 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you soon.